There have been a few common problems with logging in. Here's what has been fixing the issues for almost everyone:
1) Clear your History
A lot of browsers store copies of websites that you visit frequently. The copy of the old ACA website may be interfering with the new, live, website.
2) Enable Cookies
This is another browser function. The old website used one cookie. The new website uses two, and won't work properly without them.
Our new website is here… but why did we change it?
There are a ton of little reasons. The big reasons are:
- real, digital publishing of the Buntbarsche Bulletin (for ACA Members)
- integration with Cichlidroom Companion in the near future (for ACA Members)
- Online "Craigslist style" TP ads (ACA Members can post, everyone can read)
So, webmaster goal #1 is done… The forum content was preserved and moved to new server while converted to phpBB and integrated with Joomla CMS.
- Fix any bugs we find
- Update the officer's page & other static pages.
- Finish uploading any remaining content.
- Enable the new Online TP
- Integrate the online store for user subscriptions.
- User galleries for Pics and Video
- The online BB publishing engine will be finalized
- All BB Backissues will be posted online for ACA Members
- Integrate member management with the website (helps that I'm also membership chair)
- Figure out the CRC partnership
- Real social media integration
- Prep acaconvention.com for all future ACA convention websites.
-SeanD (Webmaster & Membership Chairs)